小镇里的“洋女婿”
在浙江德清工作的英国工程师约翰在超市里偶遇农村打工妹方琴,方琴的热情和善良深深地打动了约翰。尽管方琴和约翰身份、收入相差悬殊,真心相爱的两个人历尽波折最终走到了一起。
德清人的友好热情也使约翰爱上了中国,辞去英国的工作定居在了这个小镇。
[半边天]爱我的人请举手 第三集(2009.04.08)
简介:王丹丽是生活在上海的白领单身女性,年逾38岁的她有着优秀的教育背景和国外工作生活的经历。一直在工作上投入巨大热情和精力的她,也由此获得了良好的社会地位,如今,她是上海某公司的总裁。但是这样的女性在这样的城市如何能够找到属于自己的爱情却是个问题。王丹丽的爱情信条是不要为了结婚而结婚,如果没有爱情她宁可做一名“剩女”。在这样的坚持和等待中,她迎来了属于自己的爱情。本期节目将讲述一个刚刚跨越“剩女”生涯的38岁骨灰级“剩女”的爱情故事。

Today, look at the blue sky, hear the grass growing beneath your feet, inhale the scent of spring, let the fruits of the earth linger on your tongue, reach out and embrace those you love.
今天,仰望蓝天,聆听小草在脚下生长,呼吸春天的气息,细细品尝大地的果实,然后放开双手拥抱你的所爱。
What a miracle it is!
No matter how long the winter, how hard the frost or how deep the snow, Nature triumphs. No season is awaited so eagerly or welcomed so warmly as spring…Each year I am astonished by the wealth of flowers the season gives us.
这真是一个奇迹!无论冬天多么漫长,无论霜雪多么严寒,自然总能获胜。没有哪个季节像春天那么让人翘首企盼……每年春花的烂漫总让我惊讶不已.
Picture this: The air and the earth interpenetrated in the warm gusts of spring; the soil was full of sunlight, and the sunlight full of red dust. The air one breathed was saturated with earthy smells, and the grass under foot had a reflection of blue sky in it.
想象这样一幅图景:温暖的春风弥漫着泥土的气息,阳光照射着每一寸土壤,土壤把阳光染成深红色。空气中渗透着泥土的清香,脚下的小草与头上的蓝天遥相呼应。
In those vernal seasons of the year, when the air is calm and pleasant,it were an injury and sullenness against Nature not to go out and see her riches, and partake in her rejoicing with heaven and earth.
在春天这个季节里,当天朗气清的时候,如果不到室外观赏大自然的丰饶,并分享天地的喜悦,就是对它的一种伤害和亵渎。

超好听的失恋歌曲,由挪威歌手玛丽亚亚瑞唐多(Maria Arredondo)所唱,她的嗓子非常好,性感但不做作,有力但不炫耀,明亮但不过分照人。她的低音很沉,很女人但是又很自立。她的《Burning》是非常棒的一首歌,诱惑力,爱情,妖娆的盘绕让人无法拒绝。
Passion is sweet
激情令人幸福
Love makes weak
爱情令人脆弱
You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go
你曾说过自由至上 因此你不愿被束缚
Follow your fate
命中注定
Love and hate
爱恨情仇
Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away
日夜追逐你的梦想 从未放弃
Oh when the night falls
噢 当夜暮降临时
And your all alone
你孤身一人
In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of
在你沉睡之时 你梦到了什么
My skin's still burning from your touch
你抚摸过的肌肤依然在灼烧
Oh I just can't get enough I
噢 我却无法满足
Said I wouldn't ask for much
曾答应不再向你索取
But your eyes are dangerous
然而 你的眼神摄人心魄
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head
对你的思念挥之不去
Can we drop this masquerade
我们可否坦诚相对
I can't predict where it ends
纵使结局无法预算
If your the rock I'll crush against
我仍旧甘愿飞蛾扑火
Trapped in a crowd
置身于人海茫茫之中
The music is loud
乐声嘈杂
I said I love my freedom to Now I'm not sure I do
我曾说过 我同样珍爱自由 现在却不可置否
All eyes on you
视线被你占据
Rings so true
我已看清一切
Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am
感情深入之时 却是分手之日 然而我却无法做到
My soul my heart
我的灵魂 我的芳心
If you're near if you're far
无论你近在咫尺或是远在天涯
My life my love
我的生命 我的挚爱
You can have it all....ooohaaaah
请一并带走
Her gesture, motion,
and her smiles,Her wit,
her voice my heart beguiles,
Beguiles my heart,
I know not why,And yet,
I'll love her till I die.
她的一舉一動,她的一顰一笑;她的聰慧,她的聲音將我的心俘虜;將我的心俘虜。我不明白個中緣由,但我會愛她到永遠。
I just wish someday and somehow,
We can be back together,
Together we'll stay,
Always and forever.
我只希望有那么一天,不管怎样;我们能重新在一起;相依相伴,直到永远!
Whenever you need me,
I'll be here.
Whenever you're in trouble,
I'm always near.
Whenever you feel alone,
and you think everyone has given up...
Reach out for me,
and I will give you my everlasting love.
当你需要我的时候,我都会在这里;当你有麻烦的时候,我都会在你身边;当你觉得孤独的时候;当你认为所有的人都已绝望;到我这里来,我会给你所有的爱。
Don't worry about looking handsome,
Or being strong and brave.
Just as you love me unconditionally,
I love you just the same.
不要担心自己是否英俊,是否强壮,是否勇敢,我将无条件地爱你,就象你无条件地爱我一样。
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)